firstname.lastname@example.org or add on WhatsApp Messenger +1-213-374-1089
How long does it take to recieve my order?
It is currently taking 7 to 10 days to get orders out. We apologize for the delay and we are working hard to reduce this time. We get many orders daily. We encourage our regular customers to order in advance, if possible, so your orders can arrive on time.
We understand how customers feel when an order takes longer than expected and communication is slow, especially with a company such as ours. Rest assured though, your order will be on it’s way within a few days after placing it.
Are you Rick Simpson?
No. We have nothing to do with Rick Simpson. Rick Simpson popularized the use of cannabis oil for the treatment of cancer and other ailments. He did not discover cannabis oil nor was he the first person to discover its healing properties. Because his name is associated with the use of cannabis oil as a cancer treatment, many people refer to cannabis oil as Rick Simpson Oil. We hope to be able to supply Rick Simpson oil at sometime in the future.
What is the difference between your cannabis oil and Rick Simpson Oil?
Our solvent extracted, high THC cannabis oil and Rick Simpson oil are the exact same thing.
How do I get the cannabis oil out of the syringe it comes in?
There is small plastic end cap screwed onto the end of the syringe to prevent leakage. It may be difficult to unscrew the first time because the oil is thick and sticky. Run some hot tap water over the end of the syringe for about 15 seconds and the cap should unscrew easily.
Because pure cannabis oil is very thick, it may need to be heated in order to get it out of the syringe easily.
Screw the plastic cap back onto the syringe (if you took it off). Put about 3 inches of very hot tap water into a cup. Put the syringe, black tip down, into the cup and let it stand for about 5 minutes.
Take the syringe out of the water, give it a good shake to get rid of any excess water and dry it off. Unscrew the end cap. If the oil starts to ooze out of the syringe, quickly pull back on the syringe plunger to stop it.
To dispense the oil, carefully and very slowly push on the syringe plunger. Be careful not to push too hard because the oil may come out quickly now that it is heated up and runny. You may want to perform this step over a dinner plate so if you do accidently squirt too much oil out it will be easy to recover it, compared to squirting it on the carpet.
If it is still too hard to push the plunger and dispense the oil, put the end cap back on the syringe and repeat the above procedure with warmer water.
How do I know you guys are legitimate and your products are what you represent them to be?
Simple. Start off with a small order! We work hard at pleasing our customers by providing them with quality products at fair prices and fast shipping. If we disappoint customers the word will get around quickly and we’ll be out of business, we don’t want that, we want your repeat business! Take a look at what some of our customers are saying about us on our testimonials page.
How quickly do you ship your orders? (see question #1 above)
Our goal is to ship orders that are processed and paid for the same day as we receive them (Monday – Friday) however we sometimes get backed up and it may take a little bit longer (the following business day) but be assured we work very hard to get your order out the same day as we receive it. If we run out of what you ordered we will contact you right away and let you know and consult with you to find another similar item to replace it with.
Will cannabis oil cure my cancer?
We sure hope so! There is a huge amount of research that suggests it can or at least slow its progress, but there is no guarantee. Take a look at our Resources / Links page, there is a lot of good information available there.
What is the recommended dosage of cannabis oil for treating cancer?
Our cannabis oil is very potent so begin treatment with small doses. A drop of cannabis oil about half the size of a dry grain of rice, once or twice a day is a good start. After four or five days, start increasing your daily dosage very gradually. As time goes on the body builds a tolerance to the oil and more and more can be taken. In cases where people are in a great deal of pain, I recommend that their dosage be quickly increased until it kills the pain. High quality cannabis oil will stop pain even when morphine is not effective. The oil can be applied to external injuries for pain relief in minutes.
Are your products lab tested?
Yes! We lab test all of our products and a link to the Lab Certificate is posted next to the description of the product.
Can I use your cannabis oil in my vaporizer pen?
Our pure cannabis oil is too thick to work in vaporizer pens that wick the oil to the heat source and must be diluted or thinned using polyethylene glycol 400 or PEG 400 for short. We suggest you search the internet for more information on this procedure. Some vaporizor pens allow you to put oil in the chamber that has a heating coil inside, those pens work fine with undiluted cannabis oil and other concentrates.
Marijuana and cannabis oil are still illegal in our state. How can I obtain your oil?
Please contact us to discuss your situation.
I live outside the U.S. and I need Cannabis Oil to treat my condition, can you help?
Sure, send us an email at email@example.com
Where are you located?
What solvent do you use in your cannabis oil extraction process?
We use virgin grade acetone for our solvent extracted cannabis oil.
Acetone evaporates rapidly leaving no residue and has been internationally rated as a G.R.A.S. (Generally Recognized as Safe) substance for use in food and pharmaceutical preparations. There is no acetone left in our oil because we evaporate it all away completely during the final stage of production.
For those of you that may be freaked out by the use of acetone, you should know that acetone is naturally produced in the human body through normal metabolic processes. We used to use pure grain alcohol until we discovered that the State of California lists it as a carcinogenic substance, acetone is not on that list.
We also offer cannabis oil that has been extracted using sub critical CO2 extraction methods which yields a super clean, light gold colored cannabis oil.
If I’m not satisfied with my purchase, can I return it and get a refund?
For consumer safety reasons, marijuana and cannabis oil are not returnable once they have left our possession. We can however offer you discounts, credits, merchandise, or a partial refund if we conclude there were issues with your order (except for vape cartridges). Your total and complete satisfaction is our #1 goal.
How do I figure out the correct doseage size?
Determining the correct dosage is a simple process but it does require some experimentation over time.
1. Start with a very small dose. Let me repeat myself, start with a very small amount, about one drop of warmed up oil. If a person takes too much in the beginning they may not like the way it makes them feel and may not want to continue with the treatment, so please START SMALL!
2. Our cannabis oil is packaged in disposable plastic syringes. At room temperature cannabis oil is very thick and can be difficult to push out the syringe. Here’s what you do . . . boil a cup of water. Let the water cool just a bit then place the syringe into the very hot water. Let it sit for a few minutes. The cannabis oil will become very thin and runny as it heats up. The warmer the oil the smaller you can get the oil drops coming out the end of the syringe.
3. Some people do not like the taste of cannabis oil, others don’t mind it at all. I have some patients tell me it irritates the back of their throat. Here’s another suggestion . . . take a small piece of white bread and flatten it out with your finger. Put one small drop of oil on the bread. Fold the sides over the oil drop to make a bread dough ball. Pop it in your mouth and swallow it with a gulp of water.
4. It can take up to two hours to feel the effects of orally consumed cannabis oil. Assess the patients feelings. Do they feel strange, high, anxious, nervous, happy, relaxed, sleepy? These are all possible feelings or they may feel nothing at all. Here is where the experimentation comes in. Depending on how the patient feels from ingesting one small drop of cannabis oil, adjust the next dose slightly up or slightly down. Remember, the warmer the oil is, the smaller you can get the drops of oil coming out of the syringe.
Some patients stay home all day and rest, others must go out and get things done. Depending on your situation, adjust the amount you ingest at different times of the day. You may want to take a larger dose just before bedtime so you don’t really feel the effects. After breakfast you may want to take a very small dose so your daily activities aren’t impacted from feeling too buzzed.
5. Once you have determined the dosage the patient is comfortable with you can make up a bunch of doses all at once. Empty gel capsules work great for this and are available at most health food stores or online. Heat the oil up as described in #2 above. Put the number of drops you desire into the bottom of the empty capsule then put the top on, done. Now make up a bunch more. If you put just one drop in each capsule then you could take 2 or 3 at bedtime and maybe just one mid-day to keep the THC level up in your system.
6. Keep notes. Like any good experiment, notes on what you have done and the results are valuable information, write them down in your cannabis oil journal. Keep track of the potency of the oil you are using and the dose size and how it made you feel. Soon, a dose that once made you feel rather high may not have much of an effect on you. This happens as your tolerance to the THC increases.
Here is a link to an e-book that is worth reading to further your understanding of cannabis oil, what it is used for, how to take it, how much to take and a whole lot more: The Rick Simpson Protocol